4th November 2016, 03:49 PM
santpapa

Is it possible to complete B.Sc final year from any other Institute if I failed in my Institute?

Hello Sir, Is it possible to complete B.Sc final year from any other Institute if I don't want to give exam from same Institute in which I failed previously? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. From where to do projects on C#, Java Programming? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I complete graduation in one year if failed in final two years?
  3. Is it possible to complete B.Sc from IGNOU having AtKt in final year?
  4. Is it possible to reappear for final year B.Sc exam from any university?
  5. List of institutes from where I can complete my leftover portion of B.Sc through correspondence as earlier I had to leave my study due to some unavoidable circumstances?
  6. How many exams are available to join in M.Tech?
  7. How to make my career in defence after passing BSc final year? Which institute is the best for CDS examination?
  8. Can I take admission in 2nd year as Lateral entry in another college after completing 1st year B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Manglmay institute of Technology, Greater Noida?
  9. List of institutes from where I can complete my leftover portion of B.Sc through correspondence as earlier I had to leave my study due to some unavoidable circumstances?
  10. How to complete it now if failed to complete B.Sc FAD?
  11. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  12. How good is ICRI institute for pursuing BSc Life Sciences? Is there any scope?
  13. Which NIT college is offering IT course?
  14. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  15. IAS coaching institute in Hyderabad providing guidance in public administration and sociology?
  16. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  17. What is the procedure followed for completion o graduation if I have failed TY B.Sc exam?
  18. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
6th November 2016, 03:58 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to complete B.Sc final year from any other Institute if I failed in my Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santpapa View Post
Hello Sir, Is it possible to complete B.Sc final year from any other Institute if I don't want to give exam from same Institute in which I failed previously? Please answer as soon as possible.

It is not possible, but you will have to take permission from your college. If your college give you permission to do that then you can migrate to another college. You will have to write an application to the migration staff. They will check it and provide you the permission letter to join the another institution.
There are different different rules for admission.
18th November 2020, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to complete B.Sc final year from any other Institute if I failed in my Institute?

I fail in bsc final year exams three times continuously but I want to complete my graduation degree .can I reappear in exam and can I trasfer to other institution or not give answer as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?