23rd February 2012, 04:26 PM
nitu patra

Is it possible to do 2 courses simultaneously in 2 different universities?

sir,
i want to do 2 courses simultaneously in 2 different universities.is this possible or is there any problem in doing this.plss rply sir.

thank u.

20th June 2012, 09:20 PM
dheerajlove

Default Re: Is it possible to do 2 courses simultaneously in 2 different universities?

yes you can do so. but pursuing education in two different courses will be quite difficult and if you have ability and faith in yourself you can study two different courses from different universities
5th April 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do 2 courses simultaneously in 2 different universities?

Can I do two PG courses simultaenously that is MSc Library Science and Information regular course from Madras University plus MA English Literature from some other university
16th July 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue bsc and btech degree simultaneously from two different universities????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?