3rd May 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to do 3 year Hotel Management course after completion of SSC?

Is it possible to do hotel management course of 3year after ssc passed will these make my carreer more valuable

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do hotel management course after SSC?
  2. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  3. Which is better between Hotel management 3 years course or certification after completion of BBM course?
  4. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  5. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  6. What is the fee for HM course?
  7. Can I pursue hotel management after completion of BA?
  8. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  9. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  10. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  11. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  12. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  13. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  14. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  15. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra? -- [New]
  17. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  18. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
3rd May 2012, 07:33 PM
kkkirti

Thumbs up Re: Is this possible to do 3 year Hotel Management course after completion of SSC?

you can do two year mba course specializationin in hotel management. it also may be possible after giving test of mat september. it will save time and will make bright future.
19th April 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to do 3 year Hotel Management course after completion of SSC?

now i have completed my ssc and i want to do hotel management so what should i do
4th May 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to do 3 year Hotel Management course after completion of SSC?

which is the best course after ssc
30th May 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to do 3years hotel management degree after ssc..?
22nd June 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i have completed ssc and i have to join in hotel mangment how it is possible
23rd June 2020, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm a hotel management graduate can I prepare the ssc exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?