11th November 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Microsoft company after completing B.Tech and having 2 years gap between Intermediate and Graduation?

Respected Sir, Being a student of B.Tech I want to know that whether I am eligible for Microsoft or not? I have 2 years of study gap between my 12th exam. Am I eligible to join Microsoft company with such criteria?

12th November 2016, 07:21 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Microsoft company after completing B.Tech and having 2 years gap between Intermediate and Graduation?

Yes you can apply the job in Microsoft company for sure.If you scored 60% of aggregate means it is more than enough.

* And you can apply the job in Microsoft careers here you can sign in and apply the job.
* Then apply the job in different job portals also its also too useful for you,to get job in most MNC companies.
* Job portals like Naukri,Shine,Monster,Indeed,linkedin.
* Upload your resume and skills here.
* Surely you can receive many calls from top most companies.
13th November 2016, 07:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Microsoft company after completing B.Tech and having 2 years gap between Intermediate and Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, Being a student of B.Tech I want to know that whether I am eligible for Microsoft or not? I have 2 years of study gap between my 12th exam. Am I eligible to join Microsoft company with such criteria?
Yes, you are eligible for Microsoft recruitment.

Microsoft is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Microsoft is 60%. Candidates should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Microsoft recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?