20th July 2019, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Chartered Accountancy course having Math's-Bio group in Intermediate?

How is it possible to join CA after completing 12th Mathematics-Biology group? I am studying in 11th standard and I had taken Math's-Bio group. My parents are confused about my future. Is there any chance to do Chartered Accountancy course?

22nd July 2019, 05:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Chartered Accountancy course having Math's-Bio group in Intermediate?

CA refers to Chartered Accountancy and it is a professional course with a very good career scope. The same course comprises of three stages which includes (i) the foundation course in CA, (ii) IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course), and (iii) the final stage course.

Further, the minimum education required for joining CA foundation course is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Science with both Mathematics and Biology as main subjects, you are eligible for pursuing CA course by joining its foundation course by qualifying CPT (Common Proficiency Test).

For details information regarding CA course structure and other FAQs related to the CA course, you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?