27th April 2012, 12:20 PM
ajames22

Is it possible to do course in Interior Designing through correspondence? Will it be useful for me without attending any classes?

I have done my B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. Now I am working in software company. Is it possible for me to do courses in interior designing as a correspondence course. Will it be useful for me without attending any classes.

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc in furniture designing or in environmental is best after B.Sc in interior designing?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  3. Am i eligible for B.Arch course through correspondence? I have done 12th without maths and have 8 years experience in Interior Designing.
  4. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  5. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  6. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  7. Should I go for Bachelors in Psychology though correspondence to make a career in Psychology after completing Bachelors in interior designing? -- [New]
  8. What entrance exam should I attend to get placement in interior design course in Kerala
  9. How to join interior designing field after completing 12th?
  10. Can I do interior designing after doing 2nd PUC commerce?
  11. Which exams do I have to attempt to do MS in Interior Designing?
  12. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  13. What should I do to get admission in J.J. School of Arts for Interior Designing?
  14. Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?
  15. What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com
  16. Master degree in Interior Designing is beneficial for me or not? Best colleges for Interior Designing in Kerala?
  17. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  18. Which are the best institutes for Interior Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
4th August 2012, 05:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do course in Interior Designing through correspondence? Will it be useful for me without attending any classes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajames22 View Post
I have done my B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. Now I am working in software company. Is it possible for me to do courses in interior designing as a correspondence course. Will it be useful for me without attending any classes.

The International Institute of Fashion Design offers programs in Interior Design through Distance mode along with Annamalai University Center of Distance Education. The programs are approved by the Distance Education Council [DEC].

The Annamalai University in Technical Collaboration with Inter National Institute of Fashion Design [INIFD] offers the following programs in Interior Designing.
  • Bachelor of Science - 3 Years Degree
  • Advance Diploma - 2 Years
  • 1 year Diploma
Candidate must have passed the +2 level of Examination in order to be eligible for the above mentioned programs. The course Fee Costs Rs. 50,000 for the Bachelors Degree and Rs. 40,000 for the Diploma programs.

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.
29th March 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do course in Interior Designing through correspondence? Will it be useful for me without attending any classes?

Can Bsc.2yrs,PGDPM, join interior design course or fashion courses by correspondence.Is there any ave limit?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?