2nd January 2011, 08:29 PM
salma.m.i

Is it possible to do further studies in Aeronautical after B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

i am studying B.E. ELectronic Communication engineering it is possible to study Aeronautical in futher studies

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?
  4. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Aeronautical engineering can be done after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  6. Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force for women after completion of BE in IT?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  11. What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  12. How to make career in Aeronautical field after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  13. How to join Navy/Airforce after completing graduation in Computer Science?
  14. B.Tech Student Eligibility for Technical Branch in Indian Air Force IAF -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of diploma course which we can take after completion of 10th diploma course?
  16. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  17. How to take Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication? How many colleges are there in Bangalore?
  18. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
3rd January 2011, 10:38 AM
sonu1234

Default Re: Is it possible to do further studies in Aeronautical after B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

no its is not possible to do aeronautical after your B.E in electronic and communication engineering.
21st January 2011, 12:53 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to do further studies in Aeronautical after B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

yes it is possible to convert your stream from electronic and communication engineering to aeronautical/aerospace engineering.IIT kanpur offer this M.Tech program.

view the attachment at page no 5.you need to clear GATE for getting admission.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Information%20Brochure-2010.pdf(185.7 KB, 147 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?