8th February 2016, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

List of diploma course which we can take after completion of 10th diploma course?

I would like to join in 10th diploma , please give me list of all 10th base diploma courses please give me the list of diploma courses and also about diploma in astronomy.? Just let me know the best ones to pick up next. Thank you!

8th February 2016, 08:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of diploma course which we can take after completion of 10th diploma course?

After completion of your 10th standard, you can pursue your higher studies in Higher Secondary Course (HSC) or Diploma course. The list of Diploma courses available for pursuing your higher studies are mentioned below :-

--> Diploma in Civil Engineering
--> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
--> Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
--> Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
--> Diploma in Textile Engineering
--> Diploma in Chemical Engineering
--> Diploma in Automobile Engineering
--> Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
--> Diploma in Electronics and Electrical Engineering
--> Diploma in Information Technology
--> Diploma in Astronomy
--> Diploma in Hotel Management
8th February 2016, 09:24 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: List of diploma course which we can take after completion of 10th diploma course?

Diploma engineering is 3 years duration course divided into 6 semesters can be done after completion of 10th, but it is not equivalent to 10+2.

Here I'm providing you list of available diploma courses. You can choose any one according to your intrest.

● List of diploma courses:
-> Diploma in civil engineering

-> Diploma in mechanical engineering

-> Diploma in computer engineering

-> Diploma in electrical engineering

-> Diploma in information technology

-> Diploma in electronics and telecommunications

-> Diploma in textile engineering

-> Diploma in automobile engineering

-> Diploma in chemical engineering

-> Diploma in printing technology
8th February 2016, 11:21 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to join in 10th diploma , please give me list of all 10th base diploma courses please give me the list of diploma courses and also about diploma in astronomy.? Just let me know the best ones to pick up next. Thank you!
The aspirant can join the following diploma courses after 10th standard;
  • Diploma in Computer Engineering
  • Diploma in Automobile Engineering
  • Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  • Diploma in Civil Engineering
  • Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
  • Diploma in Production Engineering
  • Diploma in Instrumentation
  • Diploma in Textile Technology
  • Diploma in Architecture Assistantship
  • Diploma in Leather Technology
  • Diploma in Software Engineering
10th February 2016, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I am 10" the passed and 12" the failed in the year of 1998 but now I want to study now any valuable diploma courses.is it possible
31st March 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed 10th standard what should I do to get diploma in hotel management?
14th April 2017, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th passed & 12th failed in the year 2016 but now I want to study now any valuable diploma course. Is it possible
24th April 2019, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th class I want to join in Agricultural course. What is the process for applying please help me to join
30th April 2019, 11:46 AM
preethipg

Hi,
List of diploma courses available are
1. Diploma in Civil Engineering
2.Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
3. Diploma in Chemical Engineering
4. Diploma in Product Engineering
5. Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering
6. Diploma in Automobile Engineering
7. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
8. Diploma in Computer Engineering
9. Diploma in Software Engineering
3rd March 2020, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I am 14 years old and in eight class .in what age I want to be a software engineer
23rd June 2020, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I am 10 pass and I want to become a journalist. I want course for this after 10 at government college . What should I do
4th November 2022, 12:28 PM
Mythreyi1990

List of diploma courses

In mechanical engineering

In electrical engineering

In civil engineering

In product engineering

In communication engineering

In instrumentation engineering

In computer engineering

In software engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?