8th October 2021, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do graduation in regular after MCA?

I completed my graduation in distance mode and after that did my mca in regulars mode now im planning to do graduation in regular mode is it possible?

11th October 2021, 07:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation in regular after MCA?

Yes it is possible. But one thing I wanted to let you know is " You have already completed Graduation " and there is no point of doing again Graduation even after completion of post graduation I.e. MCA.

If the college or institute that you have done your Graduation is recognized by Central or State Board, then there is no need to pursue Bachelor's degree once again.

>> So please check with your college or institute that you have have completed from to make a bright decision.

>> There are so many private organizations offering so many various job opportunities for post graduates.

>> I suggest you to excel in the subjects you are very good with and get good certification on courses from best institutes. The more you work hard, the more chances you will be getting to find better career.
11th October 2021, 11:48 PM
Shamaila parween

No,First do a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university after you can do MCA.
12th October 2021, 02:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The basic minimum academic qualification required for admission is bachelor's degree in regular or distance mode is:

>>Candidate must have passed senior secondary board examination from a recognized board.

There is no limit on number of times a person can pursue bachelor's degree. You are eligible for bachelor's degree in regular mode after MCA course.
12th October 2021, 06:28 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to let you know that for admission to a graduation i.e; a bachelor degree course the basic education required is a senior secondary school degree from a recognized board of education and therefore candidates highest educational qualification has no impact on his/her admission to any bachelor degree course.

So, even having completed your MCA degree course, you can still pursue graduation degree course in regular mode on the basis of your senior secondary school degree.
12th October 2021, 11:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the bachelor degree course is regular mode.

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree in regular mode. The admission procedure varies with institutions. So, visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?