23rd May 2011, 02:40 PM
VARA S.M.

Is it possible to do M.Com and General LLB through distance education from Mumbai University? Date to college and submit the forms?

Is it possible to do m.com part i through distance education from mumbai university as well as general llb [2 yrs.]also together from mumbai univesity, simulteneously . Which department of mumbai univesity in kalina, should i enquire and apply for m.com distance education. Which is the date to collect and submit form for m.com part i for the year

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Com through distance education and general LLB simultaneously from Mumbai University? Which department of Mumbai University should I inquire? Date to collect the exam form and last date of submission?
  2. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  3. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  4. How to do LLB through distance education?
  5. is it possible to get education loan for doing LLB through distance education?
  6. List of colleges offering LLB through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can CS undergoing student do LLB and M.Com
  8. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  9. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  10. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB having low marks in B.Com and M.Com?
  11. How to get admission in Ph.D in distance education in Mumbai University?
  12. From where to get the B.Ed entrance exam form if I want to apply for it?
  13. Any institutes provide distance learning course in LLB? I want to do LLB from distance education
  14. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Computer Science?
  15. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  16. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  17. Am I Eligible to practice as a Lawyer after doing 3 year LLB Course? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai?
19th July 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Com and General LLB through distance education from Mumbai University? Date to college and submit the forms?

is it possible to study mcom through distance learning from shri ram college of delhi or any renouned college of delhi
26th September 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Com and General LLB through distance education from Mumbai University? Date to college and submit the forms?

Is right if i do mcom from idol and llb from a regular coll
13th January 2013, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

even i wanna know, i wanna do mcom from distance education and llb frm a regular college.. is it possible?
24th July 2013, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I have a doubt regarding can a person pursue two degree at a time ..I am in first year of L.L.B and looking forward to pursue M.com from distance Education.
Can u please help me ..Please revert back on my Email Id:- [email protected]
2nd February 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me whether a person can do M.com & LLB simultaneously from Mumbai university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?