1st September 2011, 12:06 PM
Manasa03

Is this possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after the completion of BE in Instrumentation Engineering?

hello sir/mam
i am a student doing my BE in instrumentation technology. I'm very much interested in taking up Aerospace engineering for my M.tech... Can i get into that field after doing BE in instrumentation technology? What are the best institutions for M.tech in Aerospace engineering? Can you plz give me the details of entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  3. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  4. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  5. Can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme if pursuing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  6. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  7. Which course in B.E is the best and what are the job opportunities?
  8. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  9. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
  10. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  11. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Can I do PG in Aerospace Engineering after graduating in Computer Science or Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  13. Fee structure of B.E courses? List of courses offered in B.E?
  14. Rank required to get admission in SRM Chennai?
  15. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  16. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  17. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  18. Can I do mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
14th December 2011, 10:59 PM
pradosh998
Member+

Default Re: Is this possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after the completion of BE in Instrumentation Engineering?

hello friend...
you can try for areospace engg...
in following institutes
IIT, Mumbai

IIT, Chennai

IIT, Kharagpur

IIT, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, Chennai

Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore

School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi

For admission in the IITs,you must score in the JAM entrance test and a valid GATE score.

Other institutes conduct their own entrance test for admission to the M.Tech course.

All the best!
13th July 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after the completion of BE in Instrumentation Engineering?

thank you sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?