13th August 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How much to score in GATE exam to get admission in Madras Institute of Technology for M.Tech Aerospace Engineering?

sir ,
i want admission in madras institute of technology for m.tech aerospace engineering .
so how much i have to score in gate exam.
currently , i'm studying at MVJ college of engineering, (bangalore) in first year aeronautical engineering.
so please suggest me ..........please.......please

18th March 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much to score in GATE exam to get admission in Madras Institute of Technology for M.Tech Aerospace Engineering?

Sir/Madam,
I'm Saranya Devi G,doing Information technology in Sree Sastha Inst. of engineering & technology,Chennai.I cleared GATE 2012 by scoring 25.67 marks/100 in SC,want to known how to apply M Tech in MIT..Please give clear suggestion.
9th April 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much to score in GATE exam to get admission in Madras Institute of Technology for M.Tech Aerospace Engineering?

I m Selva, doing Instrumentation Eng, Coimbatore.I cleared GATE 2012 by scoring 21.1 marks/100 in SC,want to known how to apply for mtech in one of the best colleges in tamilnadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?