11th March 2023, 04:46 AM
Afrin2021

Is it possible to do MBBS after BDS? Duration of the course?

Is it possible to do MBBS after BDS? Duration of the course? Names of the colleges which offer the course?

12th March 2023, 12:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBBS after BDS? Duration of the course?

Yes, you can pursue MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) degree course after completion of BDS (Bachelor of Dental Science) degree course as to pursue MBBS degree course one is required to hold the minimum education qualification required to pursue the same degree course which is similar to that required for pursuing BDS course.

Further, the duration of MBBS course is around five and a half years including internship period.

As far as you are concerned about the list of colleges offering MBBS degree course then there are hundreds of medical colleges offering the same such as AIIMS, Safdarajang Medical College, JIPMER, etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?