26th July 2014, 06:28 PM
arijitsarkar1989

Is it possible to get admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing diploma?

I want to get a b.tech in civil engineering after completeing diploma and continuing my current job.Is it possible?

29th April 2016, 06:41 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing diploma?

Diploma is a three course after Secondary exam,one need to have study Secondary Exam to do a Diploma,now Diploma is a three year course where as Generally in any field B.tech is a four year course.
In order to do B.tech after Diploma you need to give entrance test after completing Diploma and get enrolled yourself as a second Year student in B.tech.

After one completes Diploma,one can join B,tech in the second year of the course ,it is not necessary to join in first year after Diploma.
When one does B.tech after 10+2,he or she has to do complete 4 year course to do B.tech,that is after Secondary examination it takes nearly 6 years to complete b.tech where as if one joins Diploma a three year course and then intend to do b.tech he can join from second year
Therefore for persons who have done Diploma after 10 it becomes three year course of b.tech,but in total it takes same 6 year to becoma a engineer.
You can definitely join b.tech after doing Diploma and become a full fledge engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?