8th April 2020, 09:06 PM
ArpitRai007

Is it possible to get admission in B.Tech in same year having cleared compartment exam?

Hi, I have completed my 12th Board and I got compartment in Mathematics. What are the chances of getting admission in college for B.Tech in same year if I clear compartment?

10th April 2020, 08:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in B.Tech in same year having cleared compartment exam?

Yes, you will be able to get admission in Bachelor of Technology course if you manage to clear the compartment examination of Mathematics. The result of compartment examination must be declared before the admission.

If your results are not declared at time of admission process then you will not be eligible for admission in B.Tech with compartment status in mathematics.
10th April 2020, 11:15 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in B.Tech in same year having cleared compartment exam?

As you have cleared Compartment Exam for Mathematics in 10+2, you can be considered as a candidate completed 12th standard (if you scored pass marks in other subjects also).

Hence, you are surely eligible to get admission for B.Tech course of the same year.

Thy admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

There will be State level and central level Exams

I would suggest you to apply for the Entrance Exam as per your interest and crack it with good preparation.

Try to get good rank in the Exam so that you will get admission for this course in top colleges.
11th April 2020, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Fashion designing college if I have not given entrance exam
11th April 2020, 12:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

As per compartment exam schedule, they are conducted in August month of the academic year.

So, if you are appearing for the Compartment Exam in the August month of the year, then you won't be able to get admission in B.Tech courses. Because, admission gets start in June-July month itself.

So, you may have to drop for 1 year in case you are appearing for Compartment exam. But there are also some B-grade engineering institutes where seats could not get filled due to tough competition. So, you may get seat there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?