30th October 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Will it be a problem in joining TCS if I had a compartment in class 12th which I cleared scoring 80%?

Respected Sir, I got my TCS offer letter but I had a compartment in class 12th which I cleared scoring 80 % marks. I want to ask will it be a problem in joining TCS with such criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get terminated if selected in TCS but completed 12th through Compartmental exam?
  2. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  3. Is there any problem to join if selected in TCS but didn't present marksheet of backlog exam?
  4. Will it create a problem at the time of joining if repeated 11th standard but cleared TCS exam?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a job in companies like TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and so on if I have cleared 12th with backlog?
  6. Will I get rejected in TCS if appeared in Compartmental exam of 12th standard?
  7. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
  8. Can i repeat my 12th with PSEB after getting compartment in CBSE?
  9. Compartment in 1 subject(eco) in class 12th
  10. Is it possible to re-appear for 12th through compartment?
  11. Can I be eligible to take admission in graduation? I am a class 12th Physics student
  12. Will I get the job in TCS with 2 years of experience?
  13. Whether the 12th percentage and compartment certificate will affect at the time of placement? Should I repeat 12th instead of giving compartmental exam?
  14. Whether my new marksheet will be considered in TCS having cleared 3 backlogs of 3rd semester?
  15. Can I do B.Tech without wasting a year if I have got a compartment in Chemistry in 12th? Can I get admission if I clear with more than 50%?
  16. Can I solve 12th class compartment after having a gap in my compartment?
  17. Am I eligible for TCS after scoring 72% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?
4th November 2016, 03:38 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will it be a problem in joining TCS if I had a compartment in class 12th which I cleared scoring 80%?

No, you will not face any problem in joining TCS if you have compartment in class 12th which you cleared it.

**Basically in TCS or in any other good software companies, you should fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of placement drive i.e more than 60% in throughout academics and does not have any backlog at the time of placement. It does not matter whether you have compartment in 10th or in 12th. You must not have any backlog at the time of placement. So you will not face any problem in joining TCS with such criteria.
6th November 2016, 10:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a problem in joining TCS if I had a compartment in class 12th which I cleared scoring 80%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I got my TCS offer letter but I had a compartment in class 12th which I cleared scoring 80 % marks. I want to ask will it be a problem in joining TCS with such criteria?
If you have cleared your pending backlog then you are eligible for TCS exam.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

You shouldn't have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
11th February 2017, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Yes, TCS will reject your application if you have had compartmental in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?