25th August 2010, 12:01 PM
RMP

Is it possible to get admission in Instrumentation Engineering after doing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

sir, I have passed Diploma in Eiectrical engg with 67 % and i am intrested to take admission in BE Electrical engg. but the merit for electrical engg so high
near by 75-76% , so sir i decide to take admisson in Instrumentation engg.
Please sir give me valuable guidance.

7th August 2011, 06:57 PM
Bmsri

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Instrumentation Engineering after doing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

hi,
You are eligible to get into any engineering field that you wish .
Getting into the college where you want and the course you want is difficult. and the chance of getting is very less. You need to sacrifice either your course or your college preference.
if you want the same course you wish and the same college yo prefer then you can get in through management .Or you need to have scored more marks in your diploma .Either of the above is the only chance to get your requirement
15th December 2011, 01:35 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Instrumentation Engineering after doing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

hi i am happy to say you are eligible for get admission in instrumentation engineering after complete diploma in electrica engg all the bestl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?