14th January 2013, 08:41 PM
kshitij kumar kushwaha

How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of instrumentation engineering?

How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of Instrumentation Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of instrumentation engineering?
  2. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. How to get admission for part time BSc Instrumentation after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering
  4. Is it possible to get admission in Instrumentation Engineering after doing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  5. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  6. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering? -- [New]
  8. What is the admission procedure to join B.Tech/B.E in Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. Can I applly for electrical engineering? I've done diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  10. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  11. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India?
  12. How to get admission into Ph.D program in IIT Delhi after doing B.E in Instrumentation and Control and MS in Electrical Engineering from US?
  13. Suggestions for a good future after Diploma in Instrumentation & Control?
  14. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  15. Can B.E(CSE) Graduates apply for BSNL TTA Exam?
  16. What to do for better future after Instrumentation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  18. Which college offers Diploma in Instrumentation through distance education?
12th November 2016, 11:23 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of instrumentation engineering?

--- After completion of diploma in electrical engineering, you are eligible for LEET exam.

--- LEET is basically a lateral entry exam, through this exam, you can apply for direct admission in second year of bachelor's degree.

--- So, first of all you have to apply for LEET exam then after you have to participate in online counseling process.

--- Through counseling process, you will get admission in best college as per your score in leet exam.

--- Then you have to consult with the respective college to complete admission formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?