21st February 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in NIT for pursuing M.Sc in Chemistry if I did not have Maths as s subject in B.Sc course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc in Chemistry but I did not have Mathematics as a subject in B.Sc. I want to pursue my M.Sc from NIT so I want to know is it possible to get admission in NIT for pursuing M.Sc in Chemistry if I did not have Maths as s subject in B.Sc course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
12th September 2017, 08:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in NIT for pursuing M.Sc in Chemistry if I did not have Maths as s subject in B.Sc course?

Yes it is definitely possible to pursue M.Sc in Chemistry from NITs having completed with B.Sc in Chemistry without Mathematics as the minimum qualifications required to pursue M.Sc in Chemistry is a bachelor's degree with Chemistry as main subjects with 50% marks from a recognized university. Further you also need to have studied Mathematics at your Class 12th level.

Further for admission in NIT for doing M.Sc in Chemistry you need to appear in JAM ( Joint Admission Test for M.Sc ) and then take part in CCMN i.e; Centralized Counselling for admission in M.Sc degree.

For details regarding JAM you can refer to the link www.iitb.ac.in where as for details regarding CCMN procedure you can visit the link www.ccmn.in .
4th September 2022, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in NIT for pursuing M.Sc in Chemistry if I did not have Maths as s subject in B.Sc course?

Which NIT take admission in msc chemistry without math in 12 th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?