19th June 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a good job with 92% and with an arrear?

if we have an arrear but we have 92 percentage did we get a good job

21st June 2011, 02:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a good job with 92% and with an arrear?

It is not clear the course which you are doing and also in which sector you would like to have a job.If your are referring to a job in the engineering field then yes it is possible.Most of the It companies today are okay with one or two arrears in the course history.Only condition they would set is that you will have to clear the papers before joining them. Since your percentage is very high i do not think that you will have a problem in getting through.But there are companies which do not recruit candidates who have arrears in their course history.

11th July 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

i have an overall of 68.96 with 3 arrears at 6th sem is it possible for me to get recruited at infosys thro campus!!!!!!!!!!

21st May 2012, 06:06 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is it possible to get a good job with 92% and with an arrear?

Hi

You have not mentioned which course are you studying. An arrear is basically a back paper or pending backlogs which one may have got during the course.

You have scored a good 92% in your course whatever you have done, but still it is a very good score in terms of marks.

Now coming to your question, I would again say that you have not mentioned which course or which type or job you are talking about. It is really not possible to provide much information until you provide proper details.

Still I would say that if you are talking about the Engineering Course and if you have an arrear in that you will not be allowed to take job in any company. No Company would ever hire you with a pending arrear.

Instead you should clear that arrear and make your academic career spotless. After that you can easily get jobs in good and A class companies.
Some of the top companies which you can look for are TCS, Infosys, HCL, Wipro, Accenture..

Please keep in mind that your 92% will not be of any use if you have an arrear. So your first priority is that you should clear off that arrear.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET

21st May 2012, 08:41 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have an overall of 68.96 with 3 arrears at 6th sem is it possible for me to get recruited at infosys thro campus!!!!!!!!!!

We are unable to understand you query.

I think your question is incomplete,please edit it or provide us clear concept what do you asking for,so that we can help you in a perfect manner.

21st May 2012, 09:19 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Question Re: Is it possible to get a good job with 92% and with an arrear?

HEllo Friend,

you have not mentioned which course or which type or job you are talking about. It is really not possible to provide much information until you provide proper details.

Still I would say that if you are talking about the Engineering Course and if you have an arrear in that you will not be allowed to take job in any company. No Company would ever hire you with a pending arrear.

Thank You!

21st May 2012, 10:35 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to get a good job with 92% and with an arrear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if we have an arrear but we have 92 percentage did we get a good job

HI FRIEND,

* You have not mentioned which course are you studying. An arrear is basically a back paper or pending backlogs which one may have got during the course.

*You have scored a good 92% in your course whatever you have done, but still it is a very good score in terms of marks.

*if you are arrear to get the job very difficult.

*you are in arrear first clear the subjet to get job easily.

* i think you have a good talent because you have 92% marks so that you easily clear the subtect.

ALL THE BEST.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?