7th October 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give the probationary exam while studying in KS school of business management(5 years integrated course)?

krishna bharatiya.
right now i am studing in ks school of business mgmt school(5yr integreted course)in forth yr. Is it possible for me to giv exam.thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  2. Is there any scope of doing MBA in hospital management in abroad after completion of BAMS course? -- [New]
  3. Should I give JEST for integrated M.Sc or not? Eligibility for JEST and GATE?
  4. List of colleges for a candidate who has scored 574.5 Composite score in MAT?
  5. Which are the good MBA colleges in Kolkata?
  6. What is the date of the postal entrance exam? Am I eligible for it after doing integrated course of MBA from KS school of business?
  7. Which degree is the best, Masters in Business Studies Integrated Course, LLB 5 years course and B.Com degree if I want to compete for IAS exam?
  8. What are the school integrated programs of VMC?
  9. How to get admission for my second child if my first child already studying in the same school?
  10. In which college can I get after scoring 43 percentile in CAT?
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring MBA TANCET marks of 15.00 and overall rank of 1400? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of ME SE integrated 5 years course?
  13. Am I eligible to give Punjab PMT after studying 12th from recognized school in Delhi?
  14. Will there be any problem to join in a new school after 2 months of school reopen?
  15. Which course of Phd I need to select after completion of 5 years MS integrated course?
  16. Will I get direct admission in next semester in masters in new Jersey after studying integrated Biotech 5 years course?
  17. Detailed list of schools with no school fee or other expenses like Amravati school in Ahmadabad?
  18. Syllabus, format and sample paper for BHEL Probationary Officer/Probationary Engineer?
29th September 2017, 05:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to give the probationary exam while studying in KS school of business management(5 years integrated course)?

The entrance examination for Probationary officer for majority of Public Sector Bank is conducted by Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection. IBPS conducted Common Written examination for post of Clerk and Probationary officer.

The academic qualification required to apply for PO entrance exam is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this exam. You will be eligible to apply for exam next year. The age limit for PO exam is 20-30 years. OBC candidates can get upper age relaxation of three years and SC/ST candidates can get five years relaxation in upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?