15th January 2012, 08:41 PM
kullikrishnan

Is it possible to join in IMA after completing B.E? What is the procedure?

Is it possible to join in IMA after completing my BE and what is the procedure.Please help with best answer

16th January 2012, 08:05 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join in IMA after completing B.E? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kullikrishnan View Post
Is it possible to join in IMA after completing my BE and what is the procedure.Please help with best answer
Yes, Definitely You can Join Indian Military Academy (IMA) After completing your Graduate degree course from a recognized University.

If your aim is to Join IMA After BE Course, then for this you have to apply for the CDS Examination.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Services examination and You can apply for CDS (Combined Defence Academy) Examination After Graduation, This examination is conducted by UPSC Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course and your age should between 19 to 25 Years.

And After completing your Graduate degree course, You may apply for this Year CDS (II) Examination.

The Notification of this year CDS (I) Examination was already declared and the last date of apply for this examination was already Over.

So, If you are Interested in CDS Examination then please wait for CDS (II) Examination Notification.

The Notification of CDS (II) Examination will be Published soon in the employment Newspaper on 02/June/2012.

The last date of apply for this examination Online : 02/July/2012

The examination of CDS (II) will be Held on 16/Sep/2012.

Eligible candidates May fill the CDS Application form Online only because there is no Offline application form Facility from this year.

So, please fill the CDS Application form online after declaring the Notification.

For IMA, your age should between 19 to 24 Years and you must be medically and Physically fit in all the respects and if you need more Information then check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?