3rd September 2011, 02:53 PM
kadiya chetan

Is it possible to make a career in ISRO after completing graduation in BBA?

i completed my graduation in bechlor of business admin. in march . i want to make my career in isro is it possible for me?
it means can i take edu. from it and make my career.

26th September 2011, 05:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to make a career in ISRO after completing graduation in BBA?

Yes definitely you can enter in to a job in ISRO after you have completed your graduation. You will have look in for the various notifications which are published for the different jobs in ISRO. There will be vacancies which are suitable for graduates. Generally you will have to attend the written examination for entering ISRO for jobs. If you get a job in ISRO you can join there and may be continue your studies further.
3rd October 2011, 01:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to make a career in ISRO after completing graduation in BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadiya chetan View Post
i completed my graduation in bechlor of business admin. in march . i want to make my career in isro is it possible for me?
it means can i take edu. from it and make my career.
Dear friend,

Sorry to say that BBA student are not eligible for ISRO exam.

B-TECH student are eligible for ISRO exam.

Those candidate have completed B-TECH degree or final year student are eligible for ISRO exam.

but your graduation marks must be above 65% .

The age criteria is given below-

For general candidate - 35 years
For OBC candidate - 38 years
For SC/ST candidate -40 years.

Exam Patterns are-

Total No. of question:80
Total time:90 mins
Marking system:+3 for corerct answer, -1 for wrong answer

Thanks
13th November 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi. good day i red in news paper to enter CA no need to attend cpt we can directly join to artical progremme is ith right? ([email protected])
13th December 2011, 11:44 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Those candidate have completed B-TECH degree or final year student are eligible for ISRO exam.

13th December 2011, 11:49 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

31st January 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation with electronics and communication is it possible for me to make career in isro.
4th February 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

HW HUCH SALARY WILL I GET AFTER COMPLITING MY BBA COURSE ?
4th February 2012, 02:27 PM
adlsm

you can enter in to a job in ISRO after you have completed your graduation. You will have look in for the various notifications which are published for the different jobs in ISRO. There will be vacancies which are suitable for graduates. Generally you will have to attend the written examination for entering ISRO for jobs. If you get a job in ISRO you can join there and may be continue your studies further.

REGARDS .
2nd March 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

WHY NOT, COMMERCE AND ARTS GRADUATES R HAVING A GOOD CHANGE TO ENTER ISRO AS ASSISTANTS,JUNIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANTS
8th October 2020, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Can B.Com Graduate get job in ISRO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?