1st November 2015, 09:30 AM
sherlinpavithrapriya

Is it possible for me to apply for BL degree after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

Sir/Mam,

I am sherlin I have finished my ug degree I have studied bsc.cs now I like to study BL degree is this possible? If it is possible how many years take place to complete the BL degree? And please say me whether I choose to study BL after ug is correct?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to apply for BL degree after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science? -- [New]
  2. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  3. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  4. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  5. Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree?
  6. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  7. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  8. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  9. What are the ways to join Merchant navy after completion of degree? I am a BSc final year student of computer science
  10. Am I eligible for MSc Electronics course after pursuing BSc Computer Science?
  11. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  12. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  13. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  14. How to do BL course after finishing BSc computer science degree with 74%?
  15. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  16. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
30th April 2017, 11:24 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to apply for BL degree after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

Bachelor of Law (BL) is an Undergraduate Academic Degree which is also known as L.L.B. For this course candidate must have passed B.A. or B.Com. or B.Sc. degree with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC / ST). As per the information you have provided in your query, you have completed your B.Sc in Computer Science so, you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Law course. For admission you have to pass a law entrance examination such as CLAT or LAWCET with good marks.

Duration of course - 3 years
24th September 2021, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to apply for BL degree after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

Is it possible for me to apply for BL degree after completion of Bachelor of engineering in Computer science?

Sir /Madam,
I am D.Shanmugapriya I have finished my BE. CSE now I like to study BL degree is this possible? If it is possible how many years take place to complete the BL degree? And please say me whether I choose to study BL after ug is correct?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?