6th October 2011, 11:48 PM
naveen2012

Is this possible for me to do Architecture being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of B.Tech?

i am in 4th year doing b.tech in civil i am very much interested in architecture and planning is it possible to do that please help me out........send to my email id

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?
  2. Eligibility criteria for PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of Engineering?
  3. Can I apply for Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
  4. Is it possible to complete 4th year of B.Tech in UK or USA?
  5. Can we do MBA in 4th year of B.Tech?
  6. Can a Computer Science 4th year B.Tech. student apply for Bank PO? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How should I proceed in 4th year B.Tech? I am pursuing 3rd year B.Tech
  8. Procedure and eligibility to apply in M.Arch entrance exam to get admission in National Institute Of India for B.Arch 4th year student? Best coaching class for preparation of GATE(Architecture) in Chennai? -- [New]
  9. Can I eligible to get jon in Infosys having secured 76.99% in 10th, 68.44% in 12th and pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
  10. How should I prepare for civils? I am pursuing B.Tech 4th year in electrical and electronics engineering
  11. What are the useful courses in Navy to do being a candidate of pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  12. Am I eligible to appear for JAM Exam being a candidate pursuing 4th year of EEE?
  13. Can I apply for SI position being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of B.Tech?
  14. What are the jobs available in railways for IT engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech IT
  15. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering-4th Sem Computer Organization and Architecture exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Details about the bank jobs? I am pursuing B.Tech 4th year
  17. Is there any chance to study MS in Abroad after discontinuing 4th year of Pharma.D?
  18. What kind of Government Jobs that I can apply for being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in IT?
3rd February 2012, 04:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible for me to do Architecture being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of B.Tech?

I don't think you will be able to do M.arch because as per my knowledge for pursuing M.arch you must have to clear your b.arch with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized college duration of this course is of 2 years.Fee structure of this course varies from regular to distance.Generally, M. Arch could be done through integrated course, regular course or through correspondence course. The course fee for integrated course of M. arch is 4, 20000- 500000 which are included of the graduation course as well.Regular post graduation course fee is around 2, 00000-2, 20000.
For the correspondence course the total course fee 1, 60000-1,80000. In case of private institutes the fees vary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?