1st May 2015, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete 4th year of B.Tech in UK or USA?

hi sir.am sajatha doing my btech 1st year under jntu university . sir i want to go for usa or uk in my btech 4th year ? because as i will get the forgien degree fromn that university. so is there any chance after completeing btech 3 years here and going in 4th year for uk or usa? may i knw the procedure

5th May 2015, 01:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete 4th year of B.Tech in UK or USA?

No, it is not possible to pursue your B.Tech 4th year in universities USA or UK, because you cannot get admission in foreign universities, as foreign universities does not offer admissions in the middle of course. And you have to complete your Bachelors degree only from one university and your degree is valid only after receiving degree certificate from your university. So, try to complete Bachelors degree in India and after completion of your bachelors degree, you can pursue your MS in any foreign university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?