31st May 2015, 01:54 AM
ghanshyam ji jha

Is it possible for me to get admission in any of the IPU college with 38000 rank?

I got aproxx 38000 rank in ipu entrance exam.
I belong to Delhi general category
do i have any chance to get admission in any ip collage???, even in open counselling?? Can you please provide me the information soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in top IPU college after scoring 2000 rank in IPU?
  2. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 38000 in AIEEE?
  3. How to take admission in top 10 colleges after scoring 38000 rank in EAMCET
  4. How to get admission in top 10 colleges after scoring 38000 rank in EAMCET
  5. How to take admission in a good college affiliated to IPU?
  6. In which college I will get admission if scored 79 marks in JEE Mains? Should I appear in 2nd counselling if secured 38000 rank in VITEEE?
  7. Can I get admission in IPU BBA in any institute or college after scoring 16425 rank in IPU CET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in any college of IPU for B.Com hons?
  9. Can I get admission in any good college if secured 1923 rank in IPU-CET being a general student of Assam?
  10. How to take admission in a good DU college after scoring 10,000 rank in IPU and 87% in PCM?
  11. Which college to choose among IPU, CEC and Thapar? I have got 15320 rank in CET
  12. Can I get admission in any college after getting a rank of 1138 in IPU CET?
  13. Can I get admission in LPU after scoring 3182 for B.ed course in IPU?
  14. Will I get admission in any college under IPU after scoring 16425 rank in CET exam?
  15. Will I be able to get admission in IPU, if my CET rank is 1528? What are the colleges suitable my rank?
  16. Where should I take admission with AIEEE rank 38000? Which is best among LPU, amity(Lucknow) and NIT Srinagar
  17. Can I get admission in a good college in IPU after scoring 7437 marks in BBA?
  18. In which college I will get admission through 1st counselling for BA/BBA.LLB if secured 1335 rank in IPU-CET being a general student of Delhi?
1st June 2015, 12:27 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in any of the IPU college with 38000 rank?

its not possible to get admission in University campus with these marks on the basis of last few merit lists
But you can get admission in any other college affiliated from IPU because there are so many colleges in Delhi are affiliate from IPU and many private colleges also
Private colleges can provide you admission because they just wanna fill up their seats no matters how many marks you got in the exam and truth is that these colleges are not reputed or there is no campus placement in these colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?