29th May 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in a good DU college after scoring 10,000 rank in IPU and 87% in PCM?

i have got 10000 rank in ipu and got 87 percent in pcm......
what should i do.......
will i get an admiission in good du colleges...
if not then what should go for...
i m from non medical stream.....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in top IPU college after scoring 2000 rank in IPU?
  2. How to take admission in a good college after scoring 2,37,000 rank? How to take admission in any good college?
  3. Can I get admission in a good college in IPU after scoring 7437 marks in BBA?
  4. Can I get admission in IPU BBA in any institute or college after scoring 16425 rank in IPU CET exam?
  5. How to take admission in a good college affiliated to IPU?
  6. Can I get admission in any good college if secured 1923 rank in IPU-CET being a general student of Assam?
  7. Any scope of getting a good college after scoring 16000 rank in IPU?
  8. Can I get admission in LPU after scoring 3182 for B.ed course in IPU? -- [New]
  9. Will I get admission in any college under IPU after scoring 16425 rank in CET exam?
  10. Can I get a good college after scoring 6522 in CET in IPU BBA?
  11. Which is the best college in Ghaziabad that I can get after scoring 2356 rank in in UPTU and 124 in IPU?
  12. Is there any chance to get admission in YMCA and others listed below after scoring 272693 and state rank of 13331? What to do to get admission in Mukund Lal National College or Kurukshetra University?
  13. In which institute can I get after scoring IPU B.Tech rank of 36953?
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 522 rank in IPU? What are the rankings of the colleges under IPU?
  15. Will I get any college in IPU after scoring 35663 rank in IPU CET in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I be able to get a good college in IP?
  17. Will I get admission in NIT Raipur or any other good colleges after scoring 53,000 overall rank and 39,000?
  18. Can I get admission in any college of IPU for B.Com hons?
13th September 2015, 04:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in a good DU college after scoring 10,000 rank in IPU and 87% in PCM?

Sorry, admission in the Delhi university colleges is not on the basis of the IPU entrance examination rank. The admission in the India's no.1 university is on the basis of the board aggregate.

So you are eligible to get the admission on the basis of the board aggregate. But as the cut off are very high for the courses in the demand there is less chance of getting the admission in the top most colleges in the desired courses. But there are relaxation on the cut off marks for the reserved category candidates.

For more information about the information procedure visit at the official website www.du.ac.in. The application form and the admission is closed for the 2015-16 academic year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?