24th March 2016, 11:39 PM
rizwan3

Is it possible for me to go to 10th standard if I got failed in one subject in 9th standard in SSC board?

Is it possible for me to go to 10th standard if I got failed in one subject in 9th standard in SSC board? What is the common way followed for it? Can you please provide me the official information on the same? Awaiting for your response.

Thanks!

25th March 2016, 12:26 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to go to 10th standard if I got failed in one subject in 9th standard in SSC board?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in 10th std.

As per admission or promotion criteria to get admission in 10th candidate must have passed 9th std in all the subjects. Then only candidates are promoted to std 10th.

So, you are not eligible to promotion for Std 10th.
25th March 2016, 12:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to go to 10th standard if I got failed in one subject in 9th standard in SSC board?

No, you can not get admission in 10th standard after getting failed in any one subject of standard 9th. Upto class 8th, there is no detention policy but in standard 9th, you will have to pass in all subjects in order to be admitted in standard tenth.

So, you will have to pass in all subjects in standard 9th for admission in standard tenth.
27th March 2016, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in maths in final exam in SSC board can I go in 10
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?