11th August 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to increase my B.Tech percentage if I have 8 backlogs?

I have given 8 backlogs in the 4th and 6th semester and that subject have very less internal mark so it is very difficult to pass B.Tech. Can I increase internal marks to raise my B.Tech percent? Is that possible? Can you please give me the details on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Passed out B.Tech with two backlogs and low percentage? What to do now?
  2. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  3. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  4. How to clear the backlogs in B.Tech after a year gap?
  5. Whether having backlogs in BTech is a barrier to get job in PSU?
  6. Is there any difficulty to get job for BTech(ECE) 5th semester student with 2 backlogs? -- [New]
  7. What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  8. Can I become a Software Developer in TCS if completed BTech with 2 backlogs?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  10. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  11. Eligibility for MBA in IIMs after B.Tech with backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I increase my percentage of B.Tech from 57%? Job in top MNCS?
  13. Minimum percentage required and number of backlogs allowed in B.Tech to apply for GRE?
  14. Possibility to get direct BTech admission if quit after 1st year with 2 backlogs around 2 years ago?
  15. Too many backlogs in B.Tech. I want to do part time jobs while I clear the pending papers? What other options are there?
  16. Candidate having less aggregate with backlogs in B.Tech but very good GATE score can get admission in M.Tech?
  17. Any government jobs available for me after completing Biotechnology with backlogs and 42% and 58% in 12th and 10th?
  18. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
12th August 2017, 05:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to increase my B.Tech percentage if I have 8 backlogs?

No, it is not possible for you to increase your internal marks in B.Tech to raise your B.Tech percentage. If you have any backlogs which are uncleared then, you can appear in those examinations and get good aggregate, so, that you can improve your B.Tech percentage.
12th August 2017, 10:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to increase my B.Tech percentage if I have 8 backlogs?

1. If your college has sent internal marks of each subject in which you have backlog to your university then there is no chance of manipulating with it. Internal marks are at sole discretion of your department and faculties.

2. It is calculated on basis of attendance, class tests etc. You can score good marks in backlog paper examination to improve your overall percentage in Bachelor of Technology.
13th August 2017, 12:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, why not, there is internal examination for backlog papers also. But here your attendance and discipline marks will remain same, only what you will score in written internal exam will change. You can study well by solving previous year question papers and doing better answer writing practice.

The key to score well in semester examination is proper knowledge, better presentation of answers in neat and clean manner. Never leave any question, even if you know little bit, write it without hesitation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?