9th July 2014, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?

hello
can students with cleared backlogs in btech engg. get visa?
what should be the minimum percentage to get visa?
when vo asks to submit markssheet we should submit individual mark sheets or final certificate? up to how many backlogs are safe for getting visa? please reply

7th November 2014, 12:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?

A student with twenty backlogs can also get a VISA. Because, there is no restriction on "Number of Backlogs" during the VISA process. And at the same time, there is no minimum percentage criteria, even the students with 50 percentage can also get a VISA. But, it depends on your communication with the VISA officer. If you are too communicative then there are high chances for approval of your VISA. Sometimes, he will ask for both individual mark sheets and final certificate and sometimes he will ask anyone among them. So, you should carry all the certificates with you.
13th May 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?

Can i get australian study visa my percentage is 45 in 12 th with commerce stream and 60 in 10th
8th August 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

can students with low btech percentages get their visa approval,although students have backlogs(for example 20) and clear at the end of the course matters much.if these were not so considered what will be the best tips to impress.
23rd March 2017, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum mark required to get admission in top universities of canada
16th August 2017, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to study in Canada, i am married so can we both apply dependent visa as well i have passed 12 And i have only 50% and i have 3 Years gap in study till i am studying bbs but not clear can i get the visa
24th April 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc chemistry with subjects such as(Botany,Zoology,geology) during my F.Y.B.Sc I had 7 backlogs in PHYSICS,MATHS,STATISTICS but despite of clearing it I opted new subjects such as(Botany,Zoology,geology) so do us universities consider backlogs of old subjects.?
22nd July 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Please explain me that can I get visa if I have 52 percent in 12th or 62 in 10th
23rd July 2019, 03:58 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please explain me that can I get visa if I have 52 percent in 12th or 62 in 10th
Yes, you can get a visa easily only the condition is that you must have got the admission letter from the university, and one more important thing is that you have to give SAT Exam and get above 95 percentile score in order to compensate your marks in 10th and 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?