31st July 2013, 11:14 PM
gavvareddy

Is it possible to pursue B.Tech Biotechnology after intermediate BIPC?

Is there any technology college or university wherein it is possible to pursue B tech bio technology after intermediate Bi pc?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in Pharm D after scoring 24178 rank in MCET
  2. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  3. What are the career options available other than degree after completing Intermediate(BIPC)?
  4. How to become a CBI officer after completing 10th and intermediate BIPC and CA-CPT? I am working in CA-IPCC
  5. What to do after passing 12th BIPC?
  6. Which course should I choose in my degree? I have qualified my intermediate BIPC in 89.3%
  7. How can I join IAS after completing intermediate in BIPC?
  8. How should I Join Pilot education and BIPC student? I have completed intermediate
  9. Which course is better and job oriented after passing intermediate with BiPc Group?
  10. Is it possible for chemical engineer graduate to pursue high education in Biotechnology?
  11. How can I prepare for 11th BIPC of AP Board of Intermediate?
  12. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  13. Do we have to appear for Maths in CET to pursue B.Tech Biotechnology?
  14. List of the courses which are benefits after completing BIPC in intermediate
  15. Will I get admission for agriculture BSc after completing intermediate with 68%
  16. Should I do Diploma after 10th or continue with 11th and 12th? What would be best? -- [New]
  17. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do graduation in Biotech after passing 12th Biology?
3rd September 2014, 10:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue B.Tech Biotechnology after intermediate BIPC?

Yes you are definitely eligible for Biotechnology course. Physics, Chemistry and Biology is the right subjects combination for Biotechnology course. Hence, you can apply for it without any worry. Just apply for entrance exam for biotechnology course and secure a good rank, then you will be eligible for admission into top colleges.

Some of the top Biotechnology colleges in India are listed below.

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
2. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
3. Indian Institute of Technology: Department of Biotechnology, Roorkee
4. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
5. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
6. Dolphin Institute of Bio-Medical and Natural Sciences, Dehradun
7. S.R.M. University, Chennai
8. Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
9. Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
10. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
11. Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
16th September 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue B.Tech Biotechnology after intermediate BIPC?

regarding placement after passout biotechnology from vellore & start up
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?