28th April 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How should I Join Pilot education and BIPC student? I have completed intermediate

i was completed inermediate i am bipc student so which entrance exam want to write for joinig philot education and bipc student can take philot?

22nd August 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I Join Pilot education and BIPC student? I have completed intermediate

I am a bipc student and I want to become a pilot can anyone tell me the procedure to become a pilot?
20th October 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I Join Pilot education and BIPC student? I have completed intermediate

I am a bipc student and I wanna become a pilot does a bipc student have a chance of becoming a pilot
30th August 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Am a Bipc student and i want to become a pilot, is there any chance for me to become a pilot?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?