14th July 2016, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to re-continue my course from another University after completing 3rd semester?

Hello Sir, I have completed up to 3rd semester in V.T.U University, Due to health problem I was forced to dis-continue my course. Do I have any chance to re-continue my course in any other University in Kerala?

Related Questions:
15th July 2016, 11:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to re-continue my course from another University after completing 3rd semester?

No, it is not possible to re-continue your course from another university after completion of your 3rd semester from VTU university. To be eligible to obtain Graduation degree certificate, you have to pursue the complete course from the same university without changing to another course/ college.

As you know that there will be minimum and maximum duration of every course, you need to complete the course with minimum duration or within maximum duration, so, I suggest you to re-continue your course from the same university where you have pursued upto 3rd semester of course instead of changing to another university and pursuing from first year of Graduation course.
27th June 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to re-continue my course from another University after completing 3rd semester?

I was not able to attend my class and final examination of my degree (b.com). I quite after 5th semester examination, how can I continue my course now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?