28th February 2012, 06:48 AM
bipindon

How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?

hello sir i am a diploma holder and i want to take admission in btech 3rd semester please inform me this procedure how can i take admission in 3rd semester.
Bipin kumar from Gorakhpur

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission directly in third semester in btech (engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get direct admission in 3rd semester after qualifying GATE 2015?
  3. Can I do summer training during my B.Tech Semester Break after 3rd year? Does it hold any importance?
  4. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  5. Should I quit engineering of got 5 reappaers in 3rd semester?
  6. At what time of year btech lateral admissions are done for diploma holders?
  7. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd semester?
  8. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd semester?
  9. Can I get admission to study M.Com in Mumbai University having KT in 3rd semester of B.Com?
  10. Admission to 3rd Semester after 2 year ITI course in Fitter Trade?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to get scholarship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  12. Admission in Chhatisgarh Government Engineering College in 3rd semester after scoring 75% in Polytechnic?
  13. Date of conduct of B.Tech 3rd semester exam?
  14. How to seek admission in M.Tech in ECE after doing B.Tech in ECE 2nd semester
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma 3rd semester in K.K. Polytechnic, Nalanda, Bihar being an ITI holder? -- [New]
  16. How to do 2nd and 3rd semester from external M.Com so that I can get admission for 2nd and 3rd semester for external M.Com?
  17. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering-3rd Semester Engineering Mathematics-3 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Does Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce of DU offer M.Com through correspondence?
23rd June 2012, 04:25 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?

hello friend..!!

(a)first thing are a diploma older student that's why you are eligible to take an admission in b.tech 3rd year directly.

(b)secondly,you can take admission into 3rd year by clearing the exam or take the admission on the basis of your marks in diploma.

(c)to clear the AIEEE entrance exam that is must for you to take an admission;you should join some coaching center so that you can take good college.

(d)if you want to take an admission on the basis of your diploma marks then you sould have good marks in diploma.

so,all the best.
17th February 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to know i am an engineering student of 1st year after cmpeleting my 12th
i want to change my college
which are the univerities/colleges in north india that can give me admission in 3rd semester?
20th February 2017, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a student if 12th class. I just want to know if it is possible to jump 1st year and begin directly with 3rd semester of B.Com in colleges under GNDU ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?