6th September 2020, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to reappear Karnataka Board 12th Biology exam if completed PCMC?

Hello Sir, I have studied PCMC in my 12th Grade and I really want to be a Doctor. Can I give my Biology exam separately next year as I want to appear the Board exam only for Biology again and I am a student of Karnataka Board.

22nd September 2020, 11:44 AM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear Karnataka Board 12th Biology exam if completed PCMC?

According to the rules you cannot reappear again for a subject you have bot chooses to give exam in your 12 standard
You can only apparently for the subject you have selected in your 12 standard and can improve your marks
As , you mentioned you want to become a doctor and for that you will have to appear for the national level entrance exam
The criteria of that exam is you must have passed in 12 with 50% in once so if you appear separately you will nor be eligible
You can select some other career as it is not possible to get a medical seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?