9th May 2019, 01:44 PM
Ritik virang

Is it possible to repeat class 12th from state board after completing it from CBSE board?

Sir, I passed 12th from CBSE Board. Can I repeat 12th one more time from State Board What are the requirements for State Board? Will it be a good move? Should I do this or not?

15th May 2019, 09:22 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to repeat class 12th from state board after completing it from CBSE board?

No, it is not possible to pursue 12th standard directly from state board after completion of it from CBSE Board. If you are interested to pursue 12th standard from state board, then you have to take admission in 11th standard. Instead of repeating 12th standard, I suggest you to pursue graduation course without wasting time. Admissions to graduation course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective state/ college/ university.
15th May 2019, 11:53 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to repeat class 12th from state board after completing it from CBSE board?

When you have already passed 12th from CBSE then whats the need to pursue senior secondary board examination again from state board. If you want to pursue then apply for board examination from state board.

You will have to take admission in 11th standard again and select stream to appear for board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?