22nd May 2015, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?

Sir,
i have appeared 12th from maharashtra state board , i have secured 61% and had secured 60% in 11th, my marks are very low, can i shift to cbse board and repeat my 12th again? is it possible? so as to score more %
With Regards

22nd May 2015, 01:17 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?

Yes, if you want to change board and appear for 12th examinations again, it is very much possible, provided you follow the below mentioned steps;

Steps to change school and board after 11th class:

> You first need to get a Transfer Certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

> Notify your board about the transfer of school

As your new school will have a different board now, you will be needing an affidavit citing the reason for changing board.
4th October 2015, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?

After passing 12 through cbse can someone may repeat 12 class through up board?
1st December 2017, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for hsc science stream in the year 2019 after passing hsc arts stream in 2018?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?