23rd February 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have given final paper for class 11th from Non Medical and got compartment in 2 subjects from CBSE Board. Now school authority is telling me to reappear for examination to clear the exam with one condition that after clearing the exam they will give me transfer certificate and I have to take admission in other school. But no one is giving admission, they are telling the school from which I have done 11th from there I need to do class 12th. And State Board is giving admission to me in class 12th. Now what to do? Should I repeat class 11th from CBSE Board or to go with State Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  2. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  3. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  4. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  5. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  6. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections?
  7. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  8. Should I migrate to State Board for further studies of Architecture being an 11th CBSE student?
  9. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  10. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  11. Is it possible to take admission in Karnataka State Board if discontinued 11th CBSE?
  12. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  13. Can I change board from CBSE to State board after 11th?
  14. Can I change the subjects in 12th after passing 11th? I have done my 11th from CBSE board this year -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  16. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th for Aerospace Engineer aspirant?
  17. Books for both Tamil Nadu state board and CBSE board will be changed?
  18. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
29th February 2016, 06:08 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?

In your case don't waste your precious year. Do not repeat 11th class again it’s just wastage. If state board provides you admission in 12th class then just grab the chance to save your precious year. One more thing State board is little bit easy as compared to CBSE board so it’s a plus point for you.
29th February 2016, 09:04 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?

Suddenly switching to State Board might not be fruitful for you. This is because, the pattern of CBSE and State Board are not the same. So adjustment in this new setup might be problematic for you. You have failed in 2 subjects, this means that you are not prepared enough for these subjects. Switching to a new class leaving the base in a weak position won't be beneficial to you. So it's better that you repeat the class.
5th February 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I am from Nepal and I want to do MBBS from India. I had compartment in (PCM)11th grade and I have cleared it and passed 12th without compartment. Should I get chance to study in private colleges of india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?