7th March 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to study MBA course having completed B.Sc in Microbiology?

i completed my bsc microbiology. i can study for mba it's possible, i can understand the syllabes?

Related Questions:
  1. Is this possible to study MBA course having completed B.Sc in Microbiology?
  2. How to study through distance in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  3. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology?
  4. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  5. How to study MSc Microbiology through distance after completing BSc Microbiology in MG university Kerala
  6. How to do MBA after completing BSc in microbiology and biotechnology
  7. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  8. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  9. What should I do after BSc Microbiology in distance mode?
  10. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  11. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  12. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  13. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is better to study among Genetics and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate? -- [New]
  15. What are the Job Opportunities in Hyderabad after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  16. Can I do B.Ed after taking up B.Sc(microbiology)? I've completed my 12th std
  17. After BSc which other course should I choose? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  18. Can I study PhD in Microbiology if pursuing M.Sc in Zoology but completed B.Sc in Microbiology?
7th March 2012, 09:28 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to study MBA course having completed B.Sc in Microbiology?

Yes. It is possible for you to join MBA course after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology.

Now a days, many of the candidates who have completed their Graduation with Life Sciences are shifting towards MBA course at their Post Graduation level.

The reason for this is the less number of job opportunities that are being offered to life science candidates.

Its a good decision of opting for MBA course. This course is in good demand these days.

MBA candidates are being sold as hot cakes in the current scenario.

The admission to this course will be given on the basis of performance in any of the Entrance Exams like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-SNAP
-XAT etc.

In addition, there are some state level entrance exams for MBA course which will give admission for MBA course in and around various colleges of that particular state.

You can prepare and appear for the Entrance Exam which you are interested.

There are number of specializations that are being offered under MBA course. You can choose the one which you are interested and where your strengths are being fully utilized.

Here are some of the popular specializations under MBA course.
-MBA in Finance
-MBA in Marketing Management
-MBA in Human Resource Management
-MBA in Systems Management
-MBA in Retail Management
-MBA in Hospital Management
-MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
-MBA in Aviation
-MBA in Tourism
-MBA in Biotechnology
-MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
-MBA in Operations Management etc.

Try to crack MAT Exam so that there is a chance for you to be placed in B-Schools and IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) which are the top colleges for MBA course.
8th March 2012, 01:33 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to study MBA course having completed B.Sc in Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my bsc microbiology. i can study for mba it's possible, i can understand the syllabes?
HI!
B.SC Microbiology is a graduation...
After graduation you can do M.B.A course..

For this you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> C.A.T
> M.A.T
> X.A.T
> G.M.AT
etc

GOOD LUCK!
1st August 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

what is first salary for MBA biotecnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?