23rd August 2011, 12:13 AM
GeethaNarayanaswamy

Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?

i have done Bsc micro, now i wish to study in abroad. but i am confused about the course. food microbiology or clinical microbiology is better. can anyone pls help me to know the feature of this courses

Related Questions:
  1. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  4. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  5. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  6. How to do food microbiology after doing BSc in Gulbarga?
  7. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  8. Can I study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Abroad after completion of B.Sc(Microbiology) in India? -- [New]
  9. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  10. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  11. Which is better to study among Genetics and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?
  12. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  13. Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?
  14. What to do after BSc Microbiology?
  15. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  16. Which is best among Industrial Microbiology, Agricultural Microbiology and Marine Microbiology to study in M.Sc?
  17. Which are the BSc Microbiology colleges in Hyderabad?
  18. Which is a better course between MSc Microbiology and Clinical Research?
13th September 2012, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?

Hy..! I'm Markijuh B.sc 1st year Microbiology.Can any one plz help me to gain more information about scope & career of this course.
23rd October 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?

I have done my A/Ls in 2012 and expecting results.I would like to know about the courses on micro biology in government universities and jobs in Sri Lanka for the students who have followed micro biology for their higher studies. Thank You.
29th May 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

hey will u plez tell me ki if there is more scope in abroad for microbiology and i am intrested to study there so what will be the procedure criteria for studying bsc microbiology and msc microbiology in abroad
25th June 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i Aam doing bsc now how can i get into research line?
25th June 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc now.please tell me criteria for research
7th July 2013, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

will u plez tell me?if there is more scope in abroad for microbiology and i am intrested to study there so what will be the procedure criteria for studying microbiology in abroad.
22nd September 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

will u plz tell me d scope of microbiology in abroad?
1st October 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to study pg in abroad after completion of bsc with industrial microbiology...plz tell me what can i do? ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?