9th February 2012, 06:58 PM

Is it possible to take B.Ed through distance education after finishing M.Phil degree in Philosophy?

I have finished my Mphil degree in philosophy.my degree subject is also philosophy.Is it possible for me to take a Bed degree through distant education.

Related Questions:
14th February 2012, 07:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take B.Ed through distance education after finishing M.Phil degree in Philosophy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have finished my Mphil degree in philosophy.my degree subject is also philosophy.Is it possible for me to take a Bed degree through distant education.
Candidate holding a bachelors degree in any stream is eligible to pursue Bachelor of Education but since you want to pursue the course through correspondence mode, you must also hold two years of teaching experience in private schools or government recognized schools and must be presently working as a teacher in the same.
For correspondence mode, their is no percentage criteria. Hence, if you are a graduate and have the working experience as mentioned above, you will be considered eligible to pursue Bachelor of Education from any recognized university.
For further information, refer to the official website of the university, you are willing to pursue the course from.
11th July 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take B.Ed through distance education after finishing M.Phil degree in Philosophy?

i have done a bsc degree with a pg in computers. can i do a b.ed thru correspondence
10th October 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

whether it is possible to join b ed without experiance? possible means how and where?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?