6th June 2011, 03:20 PM
sanjudivya

What are the distance education programmes after finishing computer's engineering?

what are the distance education programmes after finishing computers btech

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing Ph.D programmes through distance education?
  2. Best correspondence colleges which are UGC approved?
  3. Can distance education students appear for E-CET exam?
  4. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  5. What can I study further in distance education after finishing B.Sc Cardio Pulmonary Perfusion?
  6. Which are the colleges in CG in which I can do correspondence course? I have done PG in History
  7. Am I eligible for engineering after finishing 12th vocational course with computers and maths as one subject?
  8. List of diploma colleges in Pune offering electrical diploma course?
  9. Am I eligible for master of engineering after finishing MBA in Information Technology through distance education?
  10. Can I do MCA course after the completion of PGDCA? How many years does it take to complete MCA in Distance Learning?
  11. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  12. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D after finishing M.Sc in distance education? -- [New]
  14. Is Distance Course at IGNOU approved by AICTE? Will I be eligible for lecturer post in engineering colleges after finishing MBA distance at IGNOU? Can I do Ph.D in Management after MBA distance from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Universities which offer part time and full time Ph.D programme in Management? Are distance education MBA students eligible to take up Ph.D programmes?
  16. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  17. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  18. Can I do M.Tech computers(Correspondence or Distance)? Best universities offering it?
3rd September 2011, 02:14 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What are the distance education programmes after finishing computer's engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjudivya View Post
what are the distance education programmes after finishing computers btech
What are the distance education programmes after finishing computer's engineering?

Computer science is totally a private job oriented branch and for making a career in software field ,you must have good command over programming languages like-C, C++, JAVA, .NET, ORACLE e.t.c and if you don't have command on these then it would be very difficult for you to stay or enter in software development field.However if your programming knowledge is good then you will get good name ,fame and income as well.

Distant Education programmes after B.Tech CSE

There are so many distant education courses are there but if you really want to do something new then you can join hacking courses. Here i am giving you complete list of all distant learning courses that you can do :
  • Company Secretary(CS)
  • Chartered Accountancy(CA)
  • ICWA
  • M.Tech
  • Ethical Hacking
  • PHP/MySQL
  • Technical Analysis
  • SEO

First three fields are little bit different for you but after that all fields are totally related to you and you can make good career using these.

With Regards
ravik1214
3rd September 2011, 02:38 PM
devbj

Default Re: What are the distance education programmes after finishing computer's engineering?

Dear friend,

after completing computer engineering you should opt for various distance learning programes without disturbing your job ,,,
i would suggest u to go for symbiosis centre for distance learning the best institute for distance learning.
here u can find post graduate diploma in fields of:-
1.IT
2.MANAGMENT
3.ENTREPRENUERSHIP
For more information refre the link
http://www.scdl.net/scdl/Counselling.aspx
Best luck!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?