25th August 2011, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to teach Pharmacology for Medicine students having completed B-Pharmacy?

As i have completed my b.pharm i jst wana teach pharmacology to medicine student is it possible please do rply

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to teach BBA/MBA students if I do MBA and Ph.D in MBA subject after completing B.Pharmacy graduation course?
  2. Government Job Opportunities after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  3. Do I have to study M.Pharmacy to become a Drug Inspector being a B.Pharmacy graduate? Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics, which is better to study in M.Pharmacy?
  4. Do the Doctor of Pharmacy sudents eligible for Ph.D in Pharmacology?
  5. Different courses offered after B.Pharm? Names of the colleges and universities?
  6. Scope of doing PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine for Pharmacology postgraduate?
  7. List of top colleges in India to join Ph.D course after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  8. Can i do teaching after passing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  9. Career options available in the field of Pharmacy other than Academics? -- [New]
  10. How can I apply to study PhD in Pharmacology at NIPER being a M.Pharmacy postgraduate?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in General Medicine being a M.Sc(Medical Pharmacology) postgraduate?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology for M.Pharma postgraduate?
  13. Procedure to do M.Pharmacy in pharmacology in USA?
  14. Which universities are offering MSc Programme in clinical pharmacy and pharmacology in USA?
  15. Can a student of B-Pharmacy course apply for AIIMS to join M.Sc in Pharmacology? When will be the notification for this?
  16. Can a M.D. (Pharmacology) student do DNB in Medicine?
  17. Which has more scope in India between M.Pharma in Pharmacology and MSc medicine pharmacology
  18. What are the extra courses should be done along with doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology? -- [Most Discussed]
12th January 2012, 04:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to teach Pharmacology for Medicine students having completed B-Pharmacy?

According to me you must acquire a higher qualification like M.Pharm/MBA so that the
salary will be more elevated.As per my knowledge to opt teaching profession you should first complete your Master's degree.And if you have qualify in M.D. (Pharmacology) then you can go for teaching pharmacology, even b.pharma can get job in teaching line but not as you are wishing because in medical college they generally asked for a master degree holder or P.hd holder.The graduates can also appoint by the government as drug inspectors and drug analysts.There are several other jobs private and government in this field.
28th November 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to teach Pharmacology for Medicine students having completed B-Pharmacy?

when is the admission notification for m.pharm in aiims released? and which is the best field to pursue my m.pharm?
31st May 2013, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to teach Pharmacology for Nursing students having completed B-Pharmacy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?