14th December 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i do teaching after passing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

Sir, I am 10th and Diploma in Electronics & communication engineering with 20 years experience in Electrical field. Now can i do teaching on this qualification basis?

my mail id [email protected].

Thanks & reg Rajendran.

15th December 2015, 02:03 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i do teaching after passing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

You have not mentioned which students you want to teach.
Even with a 20 year job Experience you will not be eligible to teach the Diploma Students as you do not have a B.Tech Degree.
You are eligible to teach the ITI Students though and you can apply for the such teaching posts.
To be eligible to teach students of Diploma level you need to complete your B.Tech and only after that will you be able to teach the Diploma students.
15th December 2015, 06:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

With the amount of experience you have in the given field, there is a good chance of getting a lecturer job but most of the colleges follow minimum eligibility criteria for lecturer jobs.

Most of the colleges will ask for post graduation degree in the given field for lecturer job. You can still try your luck in private colleges but chances are less because you have only diploma qualification.
15th December 2015, 11:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am 10th and Diploma in Electronics & communication engineering with 20 years experience in Electrical field. Now can i do teaching on this qualification basis?

my mail id [email protected].

Thanks & reg Rajendran.
As per educational qualification you are eligible for teaching in ITI college.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course from a recognized university are eligible for this post.

Your age should be above 21 year.
18th December 2015, 11:49 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you can definitely do teaching after passing Diploma in Electronics Engineering, but as per the qualification you are eligible to teach in an ITI College.
The candidates those who have completed Diploma from a recognized University are eligible to teach in ITI Colleges.
Candidates age must be above 21 years for this post.
20th December 2015, 02:43 PM
monikasiri

With 20 years of experience in the field of Electronics Engineering you can teach for Diploma students.But note that,you can only teach in Private Diploma colleges but not in the Government Diploma colleges.To teach in Government diploma colleges,you should complete your Engineering.An other choice if you want to get into teaching field is teaching in Government ITI colleges.
25th April 2017, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to do masscomunication. I have completed my diploma architect after 10th. Now i want mass communication
20th January 2018, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Can i do teaching for diploma students or b.e students after b.e.from government college and 1 year experience in industry. how to proceed for that?
17th October 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

My qualifications is diploma electrical engineer and want to get job in school to teach mathes for s 5 or higher grade.May I get job?I
9th April 2019, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

My qualifications is diploma in electrical and electronics engineering and I want to get job in school to teach for nursery and primary class can I get job in school
8th June 2020, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello guys, My question is if any candidate completed his diploma electrical engineering from recognizing university, that he can join indian navy via NDA exam? Also if he complete age criteria...
Please guide me guys..
12th November 2021, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a primary school teacher job after completing diploma in Electronics & communications engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?