23rd May 2020, 04:33 PM
Achu@1234

Is it possible to be a Teacher in Higher Secondary after B.Tech or M.Tech?

I am a B.Tech Computer Science graduate. Now I would like to teach in govt. or co-operative schools as teacher. Is it possible to became a teacher in higher secondary with my qualification?

And If I am taking M.Tech and distance B.Ed is it possible to teach M.Sc students? Or, after M.Tech is it only possible to be a teacher in engineering colleges? Please help me. Based on this I need to decide should I go for M.Tech or M.Sc Computer Science. Thank you

26th May 2020, 08:58 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Is it possible to be a Teacher in Higher Secondary after B.Tech or M.Tech?

Now a days phD is necessary to teach M.Sc. candidates. Even qualifying NET exam is not enough for becoming professor at PG colleges. However M.Tech with B.Ed you are eligible to apply for teaching jobs for Higher secondary as well UG Colleges.

Even after M.Tech you can teach engineering colleges and even you can teach for M.Sc computer science in some Autonomous colleges but the salary will be less.
20th June 2021, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to be a Teacher in Higher Secondary after B.Tech or M.Tech?

can I teach in high school with M tech,..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?