2nd November 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Higher Secondary Teacher recruitment in Kerala PSC? Pay scale of Higher Secondary teachers through Kerala PSC?

Can I know the pay scale of Higher Secondary teachers through Kerala PSC recruitment? I came to know that they are going to publish an advertisement of this recruitment. So, can I know the selection procedure also?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Kerala PSC Higher Secondary Teacher recruitment?
  2. What is the syllabus for Kerala PSC HSST exam
  3. HSST Kerala Higher Secondary Education School Teacher Computer Science/Computer Applications papers
  4. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  5. Sample questions paper of NET for Commerce stream -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it necessary to qualify in SET to become Higher Secondary Teacher in Kerala for MCA graduate?
  7. Higher Secondary school in Kerala providing Psychology instead of Mathematics?
  8. Am I eligible to get the non-creamy layer certificate to produce before UGC?
  9. How may I study visual communication after higher secondary course? What's the future prospective for the same?
  10. Is EEE in Tamilnadu department of technical education, approved by Kerala PSC? How can I apply for Kerala PSC recruitment?
  11. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  12. Scholarship after acquiring good marks in Higher Secondary exam of Kerala?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Malayalam for a higher secondary teacher?
  14. When to apply for PSC test for BAMS Doctors in Kerala?
  15. List few job oriented courses in Kerala after vocational higher secondary completion?
  16. What rank can I expect in engineering after scoring 370 marks in Kerala engineering entrance exam and 83% in Kerala board of higher secondary education?
  17. Can I get Government Job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed in Geography?
  18. Qualification for higher secondary teacher -- [New]
4th November 2016, 06:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Higher Secondary Teacher recruitment in Kerala PSC? Pay scale of Higher Secondary teachers through Kerala PSC?

Selection Process of Higher Secondary Teacher Recruitment in Kerala PSC:

The basic selection process of this Higher Secondary Teacher Recruitment of Kerala PSC recruitment consists of Written Test only. So the whole selection is done only on the basis of Written Test.

The pay scale offered for the post of Teacher in Kerala PSC recruitment is,

>> Pay Scale - Rs.20740/- Rs.36140 per month

>> The minimum age required is 20 years and the maximum age must not exceed 45 years
25th March 2018, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Selection procedure of Higher Secondary Teacher recruitment in Kerala PSC? Pay scale of Higher Secondary teachers through Kerala PSC?

I have qualified both M.Ed and SET. Is there any chance of getting weightage mark? How much can I expect?
3rd November 2019, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE 9 years teaching experience how many marks I'll get in hsst interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?