13th April 2017, 02:56 PM
sheed

Is it possible to transfer from Kanpur university to Lucknow university?

Hi, I am studying in kanpur university and I completed my first year this year . due to some issues I want to study in lucknow university. So is it possible now?is there will be any requirement for marks? Can you please answer me on the same? Thanks!

15th April 2017, 08:31 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from Kanpur university to Lucknow university?

No, it is not possible to transfer from Kanpur university to Lucknow university after completion of your first year of the course. You need to pursue complete duration of the course from the same university where you have secured admission for pursuing the course in order to be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate. If you are not interested to continue the course in your present university then, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of the course in another university where you wish to pursue your higher studies.
24th November 2017, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from Kanpur university to Lucknow university?

Hi, i am first student of kanpur university in 2016 after completing A First year Bcom.
Then after first year in kanpur university i took admission in lucknow university in ba 2017 fresh new year but i was unable to give exams in lucknow. University.
No i want to continue in kanpur university from 2nd year.
Can it is possible??
Please reply
26th November 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am currently pursuing my bba 1st year from kanour university i want to change my college and continue 2nd year from another college affiliated to Kanpur university only, is it possible reply and what is the procedure for it?
28th November 2017, 04:01 PM
manjira...

No, it is not possible to transfer from Kanpur University to Lucknow University after completing 1year of your course. As per UGC rules it is not possible to transfer from one university to another once the registration is done. There are two options for you first you can complete your course from Kanpur University then you can apply in any other university as per your choice. Second option is you can leave the present course and take fresh admission in Lucknow University. However in the second option you have to start as a fresher and 1year will be wasted.
For more information you can check the online website of Lucknow and Kanpur University
http://www.lkouniv.ac.in
http://www.kanpuruniversity.org
4th June 2018, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am pursuing my bsc 1st year from Kanpur University in Kanpur district but I want to transfer my college in Hardoi district ( same kanpur University affiliated colleges) due to some reason
Is it possible???
Please reply me
16th May 2019, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i have my credit transfer from Lucknow university of 2 years and study my 3 year from another collage?
9th August 2019, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

It is possible that i can get transfer from bba 1st year to bcom 1st year in Lucknow university
14th October 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bcom 1st year from kanpur University can I take admission in bcom2nd year in integral college of Lucknow
14th October 2019, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer kanpur to integral Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?