14th August 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year?

Hello Sir, I am a student of Fizabad University and I am not satisfied with the college. So I would like to transfer in a regular college of Lucknow University. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Com and Can I join B.Com 2nd year?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Lucknow University for 2nd BA course after completing 1st year from DDU Gorakhpur University?
  2. Is it possible to join in 2nd year B.Com at Channamma University, Belgaum?
  3. How may I do Computer courses or Prepare for CAT,MAT? I'm in 2nd year B.Com in college of Lucknow
  4. Can I get admission in B.Com 3nd year in Rajasthan University if did 2nd year in Mumbai University?
  5. How to shift to mumbai university after completing BBA 1st year from Nagpur University?
  6. How to get admission in Christ University for 2nd year B.Com Finance honours?
  7. Can I shift my son from Indore to Jodhpur National University in 2nd year MSc Biotechnology?
  8. B.Com 1st year sample papers of Lucknow university for last 10 years
  9. Date of sale of entrance exams forms of Lucknow University? Where will I get the form for B.Com course?
  10. Can I transfer to 2nd year B.Com to Pune or Mumbai after doing B.Com first year from Lucknow University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can i migrate to another university after first year of B.Com?
  12. What is the admission fee for admission in B.Com?
  13. Is it possible to transfer from Kanpur university to Lucknow university? -- [New]
  14. Names of the subjects in B.Com 2nd year in Lucknow University
  15. Can I get Migration certificate after passing B.Com 2nd year from Lucknow University
  16. Admission in Calcutta University at B.Com 2nd year is possible?
  17. Best colleges in Lucknow for B.Com except Lucknow Christian College? How good is National PG college or Lucknow University for B.Com?
  18. How may I get good jobs in Lucknow? I've done MCA from amity university with 92.1% marks
15th August 2016, 03:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year?

Yes, you can transfer to another college to continue with your studies after completion of your 1st year in your current college provided you should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate as it is the minimum eligibility requirement.

You will have to apply for the transfer as soon as possible to avoid any problem.
15th August 2016, 11:24 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year?

No, you are not eligible to shift to the next university in the 2nd year. So, you cannot change your university.

Candidates are only eligible to change the colleges within the same university. If you want to change the university you have to take the admission in the beginning of course.
16th August 2016, 01:17 AM
pk79
Junior Member+

Yes, you can transfer to another college to continue with your studies after completion of your 1st year in your current college provided you should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate as it is the minimum eligibility requirement.
24th November 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I shift from Dr.M.G.R University to Stella Maris college for B.A English literature second year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?