11th May 2011, 07:36 PM
priti gauba

Is it preferable to join CDAC? When is the next entrance exam for CDAC? What is the syllabus of it?

i m astudent of instrumentation engineering.is it preferable for me to join c-dac.?

when is the next entrance exam for cdac. i request you to send the details for the exam and syllabus for the exam?

thank you.

31st August 2011, 03:08 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Is it preferable to join CDAC? When is the next entrance exam for CDAC? What is the syllabus of it?

when is the next entrance exam for cdac. i request you to send the details for the exam and syllabus for the exam?

thank you.[/QUOTE]

CDAC PDSDGA ia an entrance exam conducted by center for Development of advanced computing (CDAC) in Noida,U.P. .

The entrance test is an online test for 2 hours.There are multiple questions from different topics.The test consists of three sections of questions.It includes ::

* Computer Fundamentals - 40 questions
*Networking Fundamentals-40 questions
*General Aptitude- 20 questions

The exam is conducted two times a Year on the months of March and September 2012

Date of entrance :: First week of March and First week of September 2012
15th September 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it preferable to join CDAC? When is the next entrance exam for CDAC? What is the syllabus of it?

When is the next entrance exam for CDAC? What is the syllabus of it?
24th September 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of bca final year can i apply for cdac i had bio in 12 and mutlimedia in bca hence im a comlete non maths student . m i eligible for cdac?
6th October 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Ihad completd my diplamo in computers from sbtet,ap.can i elgible 2 write cdac.plez snd me all detls 2 my mail
[email protected]
thanq sir
14th October 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.tech 5th sem. & 7th sem. is going for full training .can i eligible for c-dac DESD course.please send me all details regarding eligibility &procedure of test
21st November 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i am doing BCA now can you please send me all details of cdac...
11th December 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

hi i want total information about cet exam and how to prepare which material will be prepared to get success in test
17th February 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

iam pursuing my third btech iwant to join in cdaac for embeded training pls send me the next entrance exam
24th November 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.sc final year.can I apply for cdac?
30th May 2017, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done BE in computer science and engineering in 2014. Can I apply for the same? Is it beneficial for me as I am 2014 pass out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?